Wednesday, February 11, 2009

From a Germaphobic

So, I’ve learned that nothing good can come from being a germaphobic. It’s unfortunate that I’m a germaphobic. I just realized today some new things that grossed me out so bad. And I though “Pshaw, if I weren’t a germaphobic, this wouldn’t be a problem”. I then realized that even though I had done this “thing” that I thought was so gross so many times during my life, I was still alive. So I tried not to think about this disgusting “thing” while I did it because it’s unavoidable. It’s also harmless. Harmless, yet psychologically painful.

So, I’ve been working on not being grossed out so easily or thinking so hard about things that would end up grossing me out (such as…well, nevermind). I was talking to Dad (also a germaphobic) about germaphobia and he told me that he just learned to accept really gross things because he just came to so many points that he HAD to deal with whatever was so gross.

Anyways, I’m working on accepting gross things in life.

Okay, now I wanna share something that REALLY bothers me:
I can’t STAND it when people spell “would’ve” or “could’ve” like this: “Would of” or “Could of”.
It kills me. Don’t do it.

I think I’m a bit negative today. Wanna know another one of my pet-peeves? I hate it when someone uses a cordless phone and doesn’t put it back on the charging base.

On a bright side:
My sister just got home from work.

Guess what I just learned. My brother has a temperature of 103. I’d BETTER not get sick. I hate being sick. Hate it. I really really really hate being sick.

This post it totally negative. Time to sign off before I find more things to ruin your day.

Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is praiseworthy—think about such things (Phil. 4:8). I think that if I were meditating on this rather than my pet-peeves, I’d be more contented.

1 comment:

Akprestons said...

I guess I never knew how much of a germaphobe you are. ANyways, I'll see you in TWO DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!