Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm going home tomorrow! I'm excited, but I'm also really sad because there are some people at my Grandma's church who I REALLY like and it'll be sad leaving them. Last night was probably the last time I'll get to see my new friends for a long time. When I was giving a hug to the one lady who got creamed (see previous post) I got this close to losing it. I was REALLY sad. I'll get to see them again someday. :-)

Okay, so, we take off tomorrow before 6am and we'll head for TN. Can't wait to see my family! I miss them tons.

Hmmm. I s'pose I don't got nothin' else to say. I was just bored so I blogged. But I hate blogging, so of all things, why'd I choose to blog?

Mrs. M, if you happen to be reading my blog: "I miss you! and I hope to see you again REALLY soon!" :-D

2 comments:

Carr Family said...

Hello Dear Ryann!
I just had to tell you that we have made a dear friend who is a student here at the seminary...she reminds us so much of you!! And guess what??? She went to college in Maryville and goes to visit there often!!!!! Isn't that CRAZY???
Much love to you and yours!!!
Mrs. Carr

Akprestons said...

BLOG AGAIN!!!