Monday, February 16, 2009

Randomness

Written 2-11-09
Coie and I recently went out to eat (Salsaritas, awesome Mexican food) with some friends that we met not too long ago. Somehow we got into a conversation about spicy foods and hot sauce. I mentioned that Coie’s taste buds must not work because she can eat the hottest things that MUST burn the whole way down and she doesn’t seem to even notice the hotness (she eats those Burning Buffalo Wings as if it has no hot flavor whatsoever—as if it were as unhot as bread).
After a while of discussing the different burning foods in the world, Bethany, who also can’t stand very hot things, said: “I just don’t think food should hurt.” I think she’s right.

While I was on the computer messing around, Emmiko brought me four muffins that she made.
As she slid the plate under my nose she said “Ryann, you are so skinny. I’m gonna help you gain a HUNDRED pounds.”

Whoa.

4 Muffins. 100 Pounds.

What did you put in those???
So, I enjoyed all four muffins. Then I went and got 2 more. I don’t think I gained 150 pounds. Before I had the muffo’s I weighed 131, now I’m 131.1/2. Um. “Emmi, your muffins didn’t really work, maybe you should make me a couple pans of dirt cake.”

Juss and Cha should be here in a couple hours. They’re taking forEVER. I’ll bet Charley took the pilot seat and got lost somewhere in the blue.
*Edit*
Jess and Cha are HERE!!! And they got me an AWESOME computer program, it’s so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY’RE awesome.

1 comment:

- said...

I *really* love you.

But I don't know what you're talking about because I'm pretty sure Emmiko's muffins made ME gain at least 50 pounds. That girl needs to stop baking so much.